Ouch, broken nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
I've banged my nail & there's blood!! Arrgh!
My hyperactive (sorry about spelling!!) Is split right across
Do I just keep it clean & dry?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1411756214866.jpg
    1411756214866.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 602
Yooooooowch!!!

Do not attempt to rmove the polish unless you use a cotton bud and don't drench it so you can be very accurate or I promise you will come out with language you didn't realise you knew!

Keep it clean and dry and let the air at it. Putting a plaster on etc will just keep it moist.

Argh. Looks SO painful x x

Def not trying to soak off! Got a full day of clients tomorrow, need to change my scrub fresh hand I think!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I would wear a glove on that hand for clients!

Ouch!! Wash, dry and pop a plaster on that. Then have a large glass of wine :wink2:

This has just happened to me! Must I wait until the nail has totally grown over before I can put another extention on?
Its so sore I need a tip to protect the end on my finger :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 314
This has just happened to me! Must I wait until the nail has totally grown over before I can put another extention on?
Its so sore I need a tip to protect the end on my finger :sad:

Is that blood at the free edge?

There was very little blood (it didn't drip or anything) but it's fleshy, if that makes sense.

Ouch! I'd let this heal for a few days, keep it covered to protect it, and then you may be able to apply product again.

Happened to me a while back, searched the internet for quick fix tips that included sellotaping it..didn't work! Time is the great healer but time is something the self employed don't have so as stated above protect the best you can and wear gloves. Hope it feels better tomorrow x

Thanks ladies, I've just banged it again :sad: blummin sore. It's not a good advert when the tech has a broken nail lol

Omg! Feel your pain. My little finger did this last week too, it was my real nail. The flesh hadn't seen daylight in months, so I let it rest for a few days then sculpted a new one. Good as new! 😁

I feel your pain ladies, you never realise what you put your fingers through until you do something like this and then every little knock turns the air blue with profanities x

Latest posts

Back