Ouch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Have just been cleaning my kitchen as i was wiping down whacked a nail on the wall it was very painfull at the time but is not to bad now, but i can see a faint line going across the nail just below smile line, not sure if it is broken or not. Should i jusr leave it and see what happens or is the faint line a crack in the acrylic any suggetions

sequinto said:
Have just been cleaning my kitchen as i was wiping down whacked a nail on the wall it was very painfull at the time but is not to bad now, but i can see a faint line going across the nail just below smile line, not sure if it is broken or not. Should i jusr leave it and see what happens or is the faint line a crack in the acrylic any suggetions
Admit it Jackie, you're just showing off coz you were up cleaning your kitchen whilst i was still laying in bed :D .

I'll leave the opinion to the experts!!!

I too have done this, the worst is bending back the nail whilst rushing to load the washing machine, OUCH!!!!
Anway if I was you I'd leave it till you can stop feeling your pulse beating through it ha ha & I'm sure it won't seem as bad
sonia

Hey Jackie,

I would say the line you could see might be where your nail has flexed and has probably caused your natural nail underneath to bend and get a stress line. i would personally leave it alone to calm down. Hope it feels better soon.

i think i would leave it as well,unless you can see that you've got an actual break across the acrylic. I've just bashed my forefinger yesterday, so i know how much you're hurting...it feels almost bruised underneath,doesnt it?

I've left mine alone for now cos couldn't see any acrylic damage.

It was a good day for me too yesterday, was washing up my little chrome pot holder (it holds my 2 powder pots) and whilst washing it up I caught my middle finger on it and it cut my finger and sliced through my acrylic, I soaked it off luckily it didnt cut my nail bed but the cut in the remover stung like hell, have no nail on now, but the cut on the finger is bad, so will put another nail on tomorrow.

Jue xx

Hiya,

I did this quite recently, also whilst cleaning my kitchen!! I was wiping the kitchen tops, and pushed my hand really really hard, on the wall at the back of the units, causing my enhancement to bend downwards. Oh my god, it really hurt! I new i had damaged it, as i too could see a faint line, so i left it a few days, then when it had stopped throbbing, i soaked it off. I had actually split my nail bed right across, quite low down, so i sympathise with you! Like others have said, leave it untill it stops hurting, then remove it and see what the damage, if any, is. Good luck!

Michelle. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back