Ovatu app size

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DizzyD

Reaction score
Does anyone use ovatu that is a sole trader?I do and I do like it. But it is taking up so much space on my phone. Nearly 4gb of data! Please someone tell me there is an easy solution?
I have an iPad but it's only 16gb and that wont have enough storage before too long. Plus I like to have it on phone so it's always with me for appointments etc.
Help[emoji33]

Hi Dizzy,

I've just spotted your post on here regarding storage space, the app shouldn't take up this much space, could you send us your locationID details to [email protected] so that we can take a look at this for you.

Does anyone use ovatu that is a sole trader?I do and I do like it. But it is taking up so much space on my phone. Nearly 4gb of data! Please someone tell me there is an easy solution?
I have an iPad but it's only 16gb and that wont have enough storage before too long. Plus I like to have it on phone so it's always with me for appointments etc.
Help[emoji33]

Hi

I'm just wondering if you would like a free 30 day trial of Hive we are fully cloud based and do not take up space on your phone.

Best

Kim

Latest posts

Back