Ovatu - putting through a walk in product sale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hi!

On ovatu, how do you put through a product sale when someone has walked in? If we sell a product to a client the we add it to their sale, but just wondering if anyone has a certain process or knack to doing it. At the moment, we are just putting it in as a walk in client for a fringe trim, just to keep our sales and inventory correct.

Thanks in advance, Kim

Have you emailed dave? I can't find another way of doing it other than creating a fake client called walk in sale only

Thanks, that's how we do it at the moment. Have emailed him but am fully appreciative of the time of year!!

Kim

Upload his reply please so I know too

You go into sales tab and add (+) in there. You can add client details too.

Hi folks I have just seen this thread, I am the provider of Ovatu in the UK, further to what you have mentioned we are adding new features daily to the system to help grow and develop your businesses, if you like our facebook page which is just Ovatu on facebook, you will get daily tips and training advice and if your in the UK you can now e-mail [email protected] for any support advice and request a call back now as well.

Were using ovatu.

It's a great little system.

I'd like to see a feature added where you don't have to go back in to edit a new client to add their DOB

A marketing field would also be helpful so we could better track where our clients are hearing about us.

Is there any update on when the android version might be available too?

I'd also like to know when android version will be coming had a play on my iPhone but not buying an iPad just for an appointment system!

Hi Guys

Unless you edit the client there isn't another way of adding the DOB but we can look for an alternative and let you know in the future as we are always looking to improve things so if we can we will.

We have already started working on a feature where it will track where your clients have come from, as soon as this goes live we will update you.

We are also currently working on the android app and hope this this will be live in the next few weeks.

If you like out facebook page all the updates are listed on there, we are also listing an e-mail system so as the new updates come through we will e-mail them to you so that you are updated.

Latest posts

Back