Own branded products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyluxexox

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I can get my own branded products so I can sell them as an aftercare set when fitting hair?
Thanks

Options ltd do but I wasnt a big fan of them tbh

What didn't you like about them? X

Also ask them about all the legislation about selling own brand products in the UK. You may know this, that there are many rules about selling cosmetics and products if you put your own name to them.

You have to order a certain amount and with extensions they sell a shampoo but it has sulphate in, I use a supermarket brand shampoo that's sulphate free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo thanks for your help both. I'll have to see if i can sample any & find somewhere else. 👍

They look lovely but theyre in australia :(

Theres a couple of other uk ones but they want very large orders, I do think options bottle look cheapy & theyre quite expensive for what they are.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yea I agree they do look cheap, I don't know if it's coz I looked into using them before but I can always spot an options bottle a mile off now lol 🙈 what others have you found?

Gosh dont they! Tell them a mile off

Just off google, I think 1 was the company that do 'chill' the crazyish temp colours, but needed a big outlay just for their off the shelf formula.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back