Padina Pavonica in skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
Do we really believe that Padina Pavonica is a 'HERO' ingredient in skincare, I know Elemis rave about this.

So aromatherapy or marine skincare, which is better?

What are your choices? There are a lot of other things to take into consideration. Opening packages, quality of products, customer service, training. Are you a multi room salon or a one man band? If it were a straight choice between aromatherapy products or marine, which would i choose? Hand on heart, marine, because the only time I have ever reacted to a product it was during an Espa (aromatherapy based) facial. But that wouldn't be a good way to choose a brand. What do you like, and what have you tried? I couldn't sell or work with a brand that a) I didn't use, and b) I didn't love!!! Hope that helps. Let us know what you're thinking x

Would also add, I have really good skin (for my age lol) and have never used Elemis or Padina Pavonica. There are a lot of other 'hero' ingredients out there so don't be swayed by one x

Hi

In reply, I was just curious.

I'm not taking into account opening orders etc, salons, spas.

I am a mobile therapist, but apart from Decleor, I seem to agree Marine is better.

It's a bit of a generalisation I know, but my experience is that fewer people are sensitive to marine than to aromatherapy products.

Latest posts

Back