Paint Box-Pink dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I have just received my 'pretty flamingo' hair dye and just wanted to make sure I am understanding the directions properly.
It says to shampoo and towel dry, then apply colour, leave for 15-30 mins then rinse until water runs clear.
Then, it has a full stop and goes on to say 'shamoo and condition as normal'. Does it mean to shampoo and condition straight after applying, or wait until next regular hair washing session???

Is this a salon brand or a OTC brand - if it is a salon brand, are you not a hairdresser?

If not, how would you feel if one of your nail clients contacted you and said, I have just bought this Rio nail kit from Argos, can you tell me what to do with it?

I know this will not be a popular reply, but is this not a bit of a cheeky question LOL.

No I am not a hairdresser, I am a nail technician.
But I have been recommended this hair dye from here and therefore wanted to ask how to apply it properly.
Its a well-known brand by Fudge.
Sorry if ive offended by asking but I dont think its a cheeky question.

you need to have pre bleached hair for it to be the right colour and it means to shampoo it straight away you'll find that the water carries on running pink for ages so if you're not doing it pink all over and you've got light hair it may leak into the other colour. If you've got dark and light hair just shampoo it after a couple of minutes cos you'll be there all day !!

Latest posts

Back