Palmers coco butter to maintain spray tan? asap please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

is coco butter suitable to apply to maintain a spray tan? i know all the stuff about e45,dove and baby oil ect

thanks miranda

I apply Palmers Coco Butter all the time after I've tanned!! It's my favourite body moisturiser as it replenishes the skins moisture levels really well (my skin usually feels drier when I've had a spray tan). I wouldn't be without it!

Hope this helps :)

I apply Palmers Coco Butter all the time after I've tanned!! It's my favourite body moisturiser as it replenishes the skins moisture levels really well (my skin usually feels drier when I've had a spray tan). I wouldn't be without it!

Hope this helps :)

Palmers main ingredient is petroleum based.

Petroleum, mineral oil based lotions are not good for your skin with regard to hydrating. These bases only coat the skins surface and do not penetrate into the skin.

the best moisturizers for maintaining a spray tan will contain the following essential oils:
avocado oil
hemp seed oil
Coconut
Sunflower Oil
Shea Butter
Aloe Vera
Grapeseed oil

these oils can improve skin’s texture and rejuvenate

Botanical extracts are important as well such as Comfrey Cucumber, mallow extracts that have skin reconditioning qualities, can calm skin conditions, reducing skin dryness, irritation

FYI Hemp Oil is the best main ingredient in skin moisturizer as Omega 3 is found in it. Hemp oil has a essential fatty acid and Linoleic and Linolenic acids in the perfect ratio of 3:1, it also contains the relatively rare Gamma-Linolenic acid that the body needs...but does not produce. hemp oil rocks the house....

ALSO! argan oil is another top oil to be used in moisturizer that you offer clients. It is very expensive, but worth the price.

Im actually in the final stages of producing an argan oil tonic skin refresher... so psyched :)

Petroleum, mineral oil based lotions are not good for your skin with regard to hydrating. These bases only coat the skins surface and do not penetrate into the skin.

the best moisturizers for maintaining a spray tan will contain the following essential oils:
avocado oil
hemp seed oil
Coconut
Sunflower Oil
Shea Butter
Aloe Vera
Grapeseed oil

these oils can improve skin’s texture and rejuvenate

Botanical extracts are important as well such as Comfrey Cucumber, mallow extracts that have skin reconditioning qualities, can calm skin conditions, reducing skin dryness, irritation

FYI Hemp Oil is the best main ingredient in skin moisturizer as Omega 3 is found in it. Hemp oil has a essential fatty acid and Linoleic and Linolenic acids in the perfect ratio of 3:1, it also contains the relatively rare Gamma-Linolenic acid that the body needs...but does not produce. hemp oil rocks the house....

ALSO! argan oil is another top oil to be used in moisturizer that you offer clients. It is very expensive, but worth the price.

Im actually in the final stages of producing an argan oil tonic skin refresher... so psyched :)

I picked up some argan oil when i was in morocco and I am so amazed at all it's skin benefits!

avocado oil
hemp seed oil
Coconut
Sunflower Oil
Shea Butter
Aloe Vera
Grapeseed oil

these oils can improve skins texture and rejuvenate

Can you send me the link?

Latest posts

Back