Pamper Evening/Christmas Fayre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saree

Reaction score
Hi everyone

HELP WANTED!!

I am going to go to a Pamper party/Christmas Fair at our local school in early December and have paid for a table.

I have been airbrush tanning (mobile) for about 5/6 months now and have never done anything like this. I am hoping it will generate quite a bit of business locally and also perhaps sell a few products. I know most of you do nails on this website, but any suggestions from anyone that has done nails at a pamper eveining or school christmas fayre would be really helpful and any suggestions or hints would be appreciated x

Can anyone perhaps help me out with any ideas of what I should be taking? I am not sure if I am going to be able to spray anyone there, but I thought I could perhaps put up my mobile booth and get the machine out so that people can see what it is like.

Here are a few thoughts:
1) Brochures
2) Printed Tshirts with my name on
3) Perhaps a couple of volunteers to be sprayed
4) Price List of my products
5) Goodie bags (what would I put in these)
6) Order Forms???

If anyone has done anything like this before can you please help me as I know I need to get things ordered and prepared now!

Do I go ahead and order lots of products now or do I just get people to order and pay for them and tell them that products will be dropped of in about one week?

What sort of promotions shall I do? I really want to stand out and get noticed!!!

HELP HELP HELP

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi saree,
I dont do ST only nails but my friend does tans and we did a pamper party on friday night she had her mobile booth with her and offered discounts but only if they got sprayed on the night she also had brochures to hand out and got some of her friends to walk around with ST on and hand out brochures and show people the finale results (before and after)one arm tanned one not she done very well out of it.It was worth her while to do the party as she has quite a few bookings as a result of all the trouble she went to.HTH
Kathy

Hi, thanks for your reply.

That sounds great. The only problem is if I cant spray there (as this hasnt been confirmed yet?). I would like to stand out quite alot and get noticed. Someone mentioned getting some balloons done with my business name on, which was a good idea. I'm never sure if there are certain rules and regs to abide to though?

I may perhaps think about getting some goodie bags together, but not entirely sure what to put in there (without it costing me a fortune).

Do any of you order loads of stock before these type of things, or do you take orders first and then order items for clients with a view to delivering it a week later?

Any ideas?

I would have thought a small cuticle oil - the smallest I have found is the Mini Solar Oils about £1.20 ish per bottle, a 240 grit file and or a 3 way buffer, OPi do mini polishes try your local Wholesalers...maybe some lint free wipes aswell I retail those to my clients it's far better than cotton wool for removing polishes, as we all know...

if you're looking for a different kind of customised t-shirt check out this link http://www.touchstonesuk.com/index.htm I haven't got one yet but I intend to! My cousin has one with her company name on it and it looks excellent! They are a wee bit more expensive but the lady who does them, does them by hand so they are a one off!

Julie

If you cant spray on the night which you will know before hand spray your friends before they go to the show make sure they have before and after sprays as i mentioned in last post and give a discount to those who make and PAY for a future ST but only if they make the booking that night.As for hand outs i would have small bags with all of your brochures in them including your buisness card so they have it for future reference.HTH

Kathy

Saree said:
Hi, thanks for your reply.

That sounds great. The only problem is if I cant spray there (as this hasnt been confirmed yet?). I would like to stand out quite alot and get noticed. Someone mentioned getting some balloons done with my business name on, which was a good idea. I'm never sure if there are certain rules and regs to abide to though?

I may perhaps think about getting some goodie bags together, but not entirely sure what to put in there (without it costing me a fortune).

Do any of you order loads of stock before these type of things, or do you take orders first and then order items for clients with a view to delivering it a week later?

Any ideas?

so these goodie bags would you be giving these out to people that book a treatment on the night cos if you were giving them out to everyone it could work out quite expensive if your putting polishes, files and cuticle oil in them?

Latest posts

Back