Pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
what games can I have for my pamper parties? And does anyone know any sites that i can buy my prizes and goodie bags in bulk?

hi. i hate when ppl dont wb to me at all so thought id help a wee bit for what its worth in the biz section a simialr thread was just posted, from what i read they suggested getting the parent to entertain the kids, give them false nais to paint, have competitions etc
search it and the recent thread may come up
with regards party bags etc i havent a notion, maybe once i reply the thread will be moved up nearer the top again so someone may know

HI, I went into ASDA yesterday and they were doing kids party stuff 20 for £5.00 (save (£5.00) I'm doing a pamper party for my daughter and bought loads of crowns ect makes them about 25p each. hope that helps. Di

It depends on your age group....

Malteser game is good for all ages
Put big bag of maltesers in a dish in the middle then give them all a dish and a long straw then they all suck up the maltesers with the straw and put into their own bowls.....they love this even aged 14 years

Also i get mini chedders , they have two teams and each one places on their forehead then try manouver it into their mouths withour using hands etc...they pull some really funny faces whilst friends take photos to use for bribery later ha ha

I also blow up ballons and put a little forfeit in it then do a pass the parcel with it and when the music stops they have to sit on the ballooon and burst it then do whatever the forfeit says....

I usually do the games first to get them all relaxed etc then on with the facial nails etc... time flies (which is good ) I found that when the girls are older they like to do each others nails, tattoos etc again depends on ages...:Love:

I get them all to stand in a circle with heads together and get them to look at the camera on the floor in the middle of the circle and take a photo...really effective and it gives them something to do...also if you have done nails they all put thier hands in a circle...etc

I then do glitter tattoos...which any age group loves...finished off with hair gemz..

Depending on age group you can offer crowns..jewellery...makeup products etc...I used to get mine from a warehouse in manchester but i'm sure £1 shops etc have stuff like that

good look...

Latest posts

Back