Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lease

Reaction score
Hey everyone -

Was thinking of adding pamper parties to my services, does anyone offer this as an additional service?
I was going to offer all of my treatments: enhancements, pedicures, manicures etc.

I am a fully qualified therapist (dont care for the beauty side of things much) so i dont want to offer waxing or anything, just the nails.

I was going to do non alcoholic cocktails and a chocolate fountain too.

Any thoughts or advice would be great!!

Thanks

Lease
x:)

I think that if your going to offer pamper parties that enhancments would take too long firstly and that when I think of pamer parties I think of pampering things not just nails if you know what I mean but if you do not want to pffer that kind of thing then it would just be manicures and pedicures that could be offered if you have aparty of more than 2.

I have also seen on a site that hey offer to take a chocolate fountain at added cost. this I think is a great idea.

I would say if your qualified and have the equipment that you could offer these serivces too to make it more worth your while or offer fingers n toes pamper parties....

Don't get me wrong I don't think it is a bad idea to only offer nails but I think you might get more people interested if you do offer them the lot you can do.

I offer pamper parties of which no one has booked yet but I look forwards to when I finish my Beauty specalist (level 2) and can offer facials and india head massage as I think this is more of a pamper than even waxing as this is relaxing as would a luxury manicure be.

I hope all oges well for you.

You can only try as you have nothing to loose by adding this only gain.

Cath
x

Thanks my lovely great advice - i can do the whole beauty thing i am just not that passionate about it - i have asked my friends their opinions and they think it is a great idea, but i do know what you mean will probably be more of a pamper if i offer some other bits!
Hmmm will have a good think about it before i incorporate anything else! Thank you once again sweetie!

Lease:)
x

i agree that the nail enhancements would take too long. pamper parties are great i would probably offer fingers and toes too, possibly eyebrow tints and eye lash tints, maybe mini facials and if not a chocolate fountain how about a cocktail fountain?? thats the sort of thing i will be offering, i do spray tan parties at the mo and even they can take a while once the wine is flowing so def wouldnt want to offer nail enhancements would be there all day and night. lol. good luck xx

I offer pamper parties but only offer half hour treatments (bns mass, ihm, mini facial, mini man and ped, spray tan, hopi candles etc etc) and i ask for a maximum of 5 people being present. Bearing in mind you will need to take a lot of your stuff as usually people will be having different treatments and so will take time to set up and clear up and the end.
I like the idea of the choc fountain and agree it should be an optional extra with an added cost.
xXx

Latest posts

Back