Pamper party for 16 year olds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn135

Reaction score
Hi geeks just after a bit of help, I've been asked to do a pamper party for 10 16yr olds on Sunday, I'm just thinking what I could offer them and what kind of price? Has anyone ever done older girls before? I'm going to rule out gels as that would take me all day, And I don't do makeup so can't offer that. Was thinking along the lines of painted nails, Custer lashes, massage etc does anyone have any advice on what I could do please? Xx

Sorry I meant to write this in the nail section x

I would paint nails and do a hand massage. Be prepared to do some sort of nail art too.

10 girls, you'll be really tired after doing all them too!

... Wow 10 girls to do ... Even if you do cluster lashes & just a nail paint that's at least 5hrs ... and that's being very quick
Just a thought for you ...
(I have a few friends who are also therapists, if any if us do pamper parties for over 5 people we take another one of us and then split the money ...)

You could offer more and charge more, i usually provide mini treatments - facials, manis, pedis, lashes (30 min treatments)
£12 Per person ....
Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What about changing cluster lashes to party lashes to save on time etc? Mini manicure and polish and maybe something else? Xx

Thanks girls, I told her I will just do file and paint with glitter/ nail art and free party lashes for the birthday girl, she seems very chuffed with that as it's all last minute :) x

My boss does this and charges £99 for 6 people! We do a foot soak, paint toes and fingers then a mini facial then give time for a fake champagne and some cupcakes! Then do make up and hair! 3 of us takes 2 hours x

Latest posts

Back