Paraffin wax mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SabrinaD

Reaction score
Hi There,

Does anyone do paraffin wax mobile? I was just wondering how you go about transporting it etc?

Also I am looking to purchase some kind of container to carry around barbicide.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Brie

Hiya,

I do paraffin mobile.

To make is easier, I don't usually melt the wax until I'm at my client's house. I also use a ladle to get some paraffin out and put it into the little liners you get, then I massage it into the clients feet/hands. So much easier than faffing about dipping in :)

HTH
Linzi xox

how long does your heater take to melt the wwax linzi, cos mines takes at least an hour and a half
linzi said:
Hiya,

I do paraffin mobile.

To make is easier, I don't usually melt the wax until I'm at my client's house. I also use a ladle to get some paraffin out and put it into the little liners you get, then I massage it into the clients feet/hands. So much easier than faffing about dipping in :)

HTH
Linzi xox

Hi,

I do paraffin wax mobile as well.

I use my wax heater (the ones that hold the wax pots) and buy parafffin wax in a tub / pot.

When I get to the client, I pop the paraffin in the microwave for about 3 / 4 minutes and then put it in the wax heater. By the time I've done the manicure and it's time for the paraffin, it's melted. I use a brush to paint the paraffin on, but that is a personal preference.

When I'm done, I just screw the lid back on the paraffin pot (really tight) and leave it in the wax heater. The wax heater goes back in it's original box and off you go. But, make sure you're wax heater stays upright, otherwise you might risk having an accident, but so far so good for me (touch wood !!)

HTH's

River

My heater takes ages to fully melt too, but that's the thing - you don't have to fully melt it using a ladle and the liners and it results in less chance of an accident, or at least, less mess in the event of one :)

Hi there

This may sound stupid but I came up with an idea when I had to transport my paraffin wax heater to a clients. I heated the wax in the heater, popped some silver tin foil on the top and put the lid on the top of that.

Then I put it in the box I bought it in closed the lid and usually if I drive slowly, it gets to the clients safely with little spillage.

Hope this method helps for you!!

Latest posts

Back