Parlux-damaging to hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber-

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm in the market for a new hairdryer and saw this Parlux for sale significantly cheaper than other models:

http://www.lookfantastic.com/parlux-superturbo-hp/10803457.html

Parlux Superturbo HP
2400W and 84 cubic meters/second.

I haven't seen this one mentioned around here before (was gonna get the 385) is it possible it is TOO strong or should it be OK?

Thanks xxx

I'm not sure about that model but just make sure it's certified. There are a lot of fakes outs there that are easy to spot once you have them.

Lookfantastic.com does do parlux cheaper. That's sounds like an older model.

That is an older model parlux, I would say that if the dryer is for home use you wouldn't need such a powerful wattage. Even the parlux 3200 is not that high it's probably the best selling parlux dryer.

Thanks all. I looked up the model online before posting this and there's very little info, reviews, etc. In the end I figured if the model is discontinued it maybe wasn't very popular, I've never seen it recommended on here. I went for the Parlux 385 in the end, got it from my local salon supplies store so it's the genuine article. I have very thick hair as it is especially on top and I am getting a full head of micro rings fitted next week so I need something powerful for drying/styling it all! :)

Latest posts

Back