Parts for Black Minx Lamp (sweet Squared lamp)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

hope someone there can help me

i have the black minx lamp from sweet squared

i work 2 maybe 3 days a week and some weeks i dont always have minx clients booked in, so very little use

the minx lamp is only used for toes and remains in the same position

i'll try and explain the part that has broken ... its a plastic piece that enables the top arm to stay in a right angle position, my lamp now wont stand up properly so the bulb part falls to the floor

sweet squared said that i would have to buy another one as i have had this for about a year and a half. im very disappointed and would expect with my minimal usage for it to last like my other lamps i have purchased from them, which are all fine and have been since i have been working 5-6 years

sweet squared gave me the daylight company number to see if they have parts but they dont and sweet squared can only suggest i buy another lamp now

im only a small business and cannot afford to be buying a new minx lamp every year or year and half

can anyone help me please ? i have clients booked in tomorrow at 3 and at the moment i will have to either cancel my clients or be forced to purchase another lamp

does anyone know of anywhere else i maybe able to get some spare parts for this lamp ? ive tried tape but it doesnt look good and is not sturdy enough to hold into position

thanks so much

kx

hi all

hope someone there can help me

i have the black minx lamp from sweet squared

i work 2 maybe 3 days a week and some weeks i dont always have minx clients booked in, so very little use

the minx lamp is only used for toes and remains in the same position

i'll try and explain the part that has broken ... its a plastic piece that enables the top arm to stay in a right angle position, my lamp now wont stand up properly so the bulb part falls to the floor

sweet squared said that i would have to buy another one as i have had this for about a year and a half. im very disappointed and would expect with my minimal usage for it to last like my other lamps i have purchased from them, which are all fine and have been since i have been working 5-6 years

sweet squared gave me the daylight company number to see if they have parts but they dont and sweet squared can only suggest i buy another lamp now

im only a small business and cannot afford to be buying a new minx lamp every year or year and half

can anyone help me please ? i have clients booked in tomorrow at 3 and at the moment i will have to either cancel my clients or be forced to purchase another lamp

does anyone know of anywhere else i maybe able to get some spare parts for this lamp ? ive tried tape but it doesnt look good and is not sturdy enough to hold into position

thanks so much

kx

hi

have you tried your local diy shop, they may have something that will hold it together. take the lamp with you and ask them.

Latest posts

Back