Party Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
I just did my 1st set tonight and loved how easy they were and how natural they looked. I worked with the cluster lashes on the bulbs. A few came loose which I had to put on again and one wouldn't stick at all, would it be because I didn't have enough lashes to stick it to and what was I doing that they didn't stick first time any advice would be great please :lol:

How easy are they to do on yourself, would love to be able to promote the lashes wearing them myself, going out tomorrow night so would be great to show them off. :hug:

I find the cluster lashes with the bulbs dont stick as well and can look quite bulky with the bulb on the end. I've got some knot free flares which i use with express lashes. one of my ladies still had all hers on when she came back after 2 weeks for a removal.

You can put them on yourself, can be a bit fiddly but its just practice. Why not try and find someone in your area who does them and you can do each other? x

I find the cluster lashes with the bulbs dont stick as well and can look quite bulky with the bulb on the end. I've got some knot free flares which i use with express lashes. one of my ladies still had all hers on when she came back after 2 weeks for a removal.

You can put them on yourself, can be a bit fiddly but its just practice. Why not try and find someone in your area who does them and you can do each other? x

I agree with laurie i use the knot free ones by ardelle x

Aaw cheers girls, needing to buy new stock so going to try the knot free as suggested. Okay away to see if I can put them on myself ummmmmmm :lol::lol: xx

Ditto knot free flares....I think they stick better and don't give a "clumpy" look at the base of the lashes...especially on people who have fairly sparse lashes to start with!

PB
x

Just had a look at the knot free ones and what a difference from the bulbs, will be buying them for sure tomorrow. What glue would you recommend?

Thanks again for your help! xx

just checked my box and it says bulb free so is this similar to the knot free? Have to say the finished look did look natural:hug:

Latest posts

Back