Patch test problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
Hiii, so i need to do a patch test on a client's cousin who would like her lashes doing on xmas eve-

the only problem being she lives down south and i live in lancashire.
how can i go about doing a patch test? i was thinking popping some glue in a little container and sending a microbrush or something so she could get a family member to pop some behind her ear. the type of container that beauty revolution send their samples out in.

would this be okay? and if it is.. where can i buy a couple of containers like that?

Hello

Ebay or craft stores sell little pots with screw top lids on.

Also you must call your insurance company to find out if this method of patch testing is acceptable to them, when I patch test I apply the product and ask the client to sign and date their consultation form to state that they have had it done.

Hello

Ebay or craft stores sell little pots with screw top lids on.

Also you must call your insurance company to find out if this method of patch testing is acceptable to them, when I patch test I apply the product and ask the client to sign and date their consultation form to state that they have had it done.

yes i shall do :) thanks xx

Latest posts

Back