Patch test & waxing etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
:(:( Hiya guys, I've checked out my notes cant seem to find any thing on patch test, if when ive done a patch test, & Client comes up in reaction what do I recommend?

Also I have my first brow wax, brow tint, lash tint together whichI've never done them all in one go at the same time, what order would you do this:sad::sad:
Thanks guys x

:(:( Hiya guys, I've checked out my notes cant seem to find any thing on patch test, if when ive done a patch test, & Client comes up in reaction what do I recommend?

Also I have my first brow wax, brow tint, lash tint together whichI've never done them all in one go at the same time, what order would you do this:sad::sad:
Thanks guys x

If a client reacts then they can't have the treatment!

Lash tint, then do brow tint while lash processing then wax after

If a client reacts then they can't have the treatment!

Lash tint, then do brow tint while lash processing then wax after

Agree with all of this.

Jacqui xx

Agree with the above:), we were also taught to recommened an alternative treatment if the client has a reaction. Hope this helps x

Sorry :pIts my fault for not making it very clear der im sooo blonde, iknow if has a reaction the NO tinting but if rings me up what would i recommend to do ie take etc thank guys xx

If they react to a patch test, then don't tint.

Make sure you do the tinting before any waxing :) you cant tint if you wax 1st :)

Latest posts

Back