Patch testing after vaccines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if we have to patch test clients again after receiving a vaccine? I do a lady's colour regular and has had takeaway colour off me during the last year every 6 weeks? Any help would be appreciated, thanks x

Julia Lashes

Reaction score
Do you patch test clients after they had flu jabs ? It’s applies to every vaccination

ronray

Reaction score
Yes because technically its a medical change.

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if we have to patch test clients again after receiving a vaccine? I do a lady's colour regular and has had takeaway colour off me during the last year every 6 weeks? Any help would be appreciated, thanks x
What if she caught Covid mildly or with zero symptoms and then had a reaction to the colour afterwards?

I think you took a huge risk there that I wouldn’t recommend other geeks to follow suit should they find themselves in another Lockdown situation.

We know that Covid affects many people far more seriously than normal flu and can leave some people with long lasting complications. We’re also being told that the vaccine can cause unfortunate side effects in some people.

In which case, maybe consider it from the perspective of how you’d feel if a regular client suddenly developed a bad reaction after you completed their colour service?

Latest posts