Patchy white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
Why, when sculpting my white tips, do they always seem to end up patchy! Any advice would be gratefully received xx

Assuming you're using L&P... Are they thinner in some places than others? Do you have a constant mix ratio or does it differ from bead to bead? Just a thought :) xx

are you dragging the pink up over your white when its uneven? if so then the pink will settle in the grooves and even when you file and its nice and smooth unless you take the white right down it will still look patchy as you'll have pink bits on it which can look a bit shadowy. ( i hope that makes sense!)
xx

Assuming you're using L&P... Are they thinner in some places than others? Do you have a constant mix ratio or does it differ from bead to bead? Just a thought :) xx

mmm.. good point, some of my beads can be thinner than others at times, thanx for the advice xx

are you dragging the pink up over your white when its uneven? if so then the pink will settle in the grooves and even when you file and its nice and smooth unless you take the white right down it will still look patchy as you'll have pink bits on it which can look a bit shadowy. ( i hope that makes sense!)
xx

yes it makes perfect sense - thank you xx

Sounds like it could be the mix ratio it can have a marbly effect if too wet. x

Latest posts

Back