Paying for parking at excel DON'T!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
On arrival at Excel this morning I was told that parking was £3.00 an hour!! So how many hours would 4 girlies need? How long is a piece of string??

Not to be beaten and pay this money I decided to look for other parking. Also because the carpark attended said I wouldnt find anywhere else I decided to prove him wrong.

So if you are going to excel in the next couple of days I suggest you park across the river and walk over the white bridge that leads you there. As on the other side of the water is free resident normal road parking.

So I say there!!! to the attendant who said I wouldnt find a free parking space I did and it only took 5 minutes walking time. So anyone else going, have a drive around for these normal parking spaces as it is what you pay your road tax for not £3.00 an hour when you spend a large amount in excel anyway. :lol:

Good advice! £3.00 an hour rip off.

We paid £12 and that allowed up to 9 hours and that was just in front of the main entrance at Excel.

We paid £9 for the whole day ast year it cost me £18 so it was much cheaper today, this was at the east entrace so amke your way there girls x

How good was Excel then ladies? :irked:

I explained on the results thread how I got on xx

Latest posts

Back