Paying it Forward with Brownbook.net!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipstickLady

Reaction score
Last year, I received a great referral, right here on SalonGeek for BrownBook.net, at that time, a fairly new UK site that was promoting Free business profiles. They had a space for USA business listings and they were free, so why not! I signed up and within 3 hours, I had a new client and sale - amazing!

I decided to upgrade to an enhanced listing ($20 US $, cheap), and within 3 days I had 9 new clients and sales - double amazing!

Brownbook ended up featuring one of my listed profiles in a white paper review which resulted in even more positive exposure and now they've again featured another site of mine, Celebrity Lipstick, in their latest video, promoting an enhanced listing for Free: 30 day FREE trial - video Brownbook.net
How great is this! I love you Marc and Dave!

I opened up my email this morning and had 11 new orders and even more inquiries, WoW, pinch me!

Please allow me to Pay it Forward by encouraging you to take advantage of this great freebie, an opportunity to list your business for Free on Brownbook.net.

My satisfaction will come when you email me and tell me you did it!

Hugs from Sunny Southern California,
Kelly

Although there are no replies to my post here, I did receive many privately and want to publicly thank everyone who wrote me for your kind words and interest! I love making new friends, especially across the miles. :)

You'll love what Brownbook does for your business, the price is right (Free 365 days of the year) and I'm happy knowing that the referral I recieved here a year ago has successfully been passed on to others. There's great satisfaction in "Service to Others" and I hope you, too, will tell your friends in business about this terrific freebie and their current promotion.

You can never, ever stop marketing yourself and in today's market, FREE is fantastic. If you have a website, using someone else's money to get you to the top of search engines is perfect - it works for me!

Best luck to all, kelly

thanks for that link i'l joined last night theres alot of local businesses on there to , iv never herd of it fingers crossed it brings us all some clients

thanks hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back