Payleven - has anyone used it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy00

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I know there is a thread about izettle, the pay as you go card reader, but I just came across payleven here http://www.fhbf.org.uk/fhbf-payleven.php

and just wondered if anyone had used it.I thought £2000 free transactions sounded pretty good.

Any comments would be appreciated, however I don't currently offer card payments and would not use it enough to want to be tied into any contracts, although I am aware that the price per transaction is better that way, but izettle or sumup or this has got me interested!!

Thanks in advance xx

Hi, I am also interested I am a member of fhbf , it sounds good, also thinking 2000 transaction would last me ages like you don't offer it at mo, but would like to, don't want a monthly payment as it may be used very little, interesting to see if anyone has any more thoughts?????

Hi, I am also interested I am a member of fhbf , it sounds good, also thinking 2000 transaction would last me ages like you don't offer it at mo, but would like to, don't want a monthly payment as it may be used very little, interesting to see if anyone has any more thoughts?????

Thanks for your reply. After I got no replies, I looked into payleven more closely and realised that my phone isn't compatible, but is with izettle so decision made for me. Payleven looks good though, but it doesn't seem to accept as many cards as izettle. Let us know if you got for it and how it works out. The 2000 sounded fab so I was sorry it wouldn;t work with my samsung phone.xx

Sounds good to me and I'm iPhone. I know there's a discussion on another thread about accepting all cards but I wouldnt accept cards that costed me more anyway so the choice of cards is fine by me. And the £2000 sounds awesome might get one soon but am sure the offer will last longer lol xoxo

Sounds good to me and I'm iPhone. I know there's a discussion on another thread about accepting all cards but I wouldnt accept cards that costed me more anyway so the choice of cards is fine by me. And the £2000 sounds awesome might get one soon but am sure the offer will last longer lol xoxo

Yes the offer is only on until the 18th. xx

Yes the offer is only on until the 18th. xx

I have a feeling it will be extended because of them not being as well known as the others xoxo

PayPal is also bringing one out, so may wait for that one as people trust PayPal !!! What do you all think ???

PayPal is also bringing one out, so may wait for that one as people trust PayPal !!! What do you all think ???

I for sure would go with paypal if their charges are reasonable due to already knowing the brand :)

I for sure would go with paypal if their charges are reasonable due to already knowing the brand :)

Yes I did see paypal were bringing one out and already have a paypal account for my online shop but their cut is much bigger and I can't somehow see them reducing their cut. I've gone for the chip and pin reader with izettle now, so will wait and see when it arrives. They take 2.75% same as payleven and sumup. Think paypal are jumping on the bandwagon as they don't want to get left behind!

i agree that paypal is a known and trusted company shame they dont bring theirs out in uk till the summer,i think i will take advantage of the payleven as they have £2000 worth of free transactions,and a one of fee of £49+vat,instead of £99+vat.then when paypal bring theirs out i can then see if they are competitive!!! :))))))

Just posting to see how you all got on with your devices?
I'm at a crossroads with PayPal and payleven :(

Hi, I still haven't starting using card payment yet, as I was worried that if wifi or 3 g was slow, it could take for ever !!!

Latest posts

Back