Payroll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH I never suggest someone doing their own payroll/ taxes for their businesses I have/am studying accounts and worked in field it is complicated and when you make mistakes it can be mortifying with dire consequences.
HMRC will happily chase small businesses for incorrect taxes (even if done by accident) and enforce criminal proceedings for poxy amounts and with a possible sentence of 28 months. NOT worth it. (happening to a friend of mine)

Try a bookeeper or outsource job online.

I have realised its not something I can easily do and would rather leave it to him I do the book keeping anyway and give it to him all totalled he said I would make a good accountant but I don't have the time and knowledge a professional has and it is worth paying xx

it can be quite simple when you get the hang of it, the hardest part is setting it up then all you need to do is input all consultants hours at the end of the week. Simply e mail them their payslips and transfer their wages into their bank account. When you get the hang of it, should take about 1 hour per week at the most. We are currently in talks with various payroll solutions and will be integrating Hive with payroll, at the moment you can use our Rosta builder to log all times and commissions so at the end of the week you simply have all info at a click.

Hope this helps

Regards

Kim

Latest posts

Back