Pearl Blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bindi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, firstly, let me say how much i love this site, I'm back behind the chair after a long break after having my kids so it's great to be able to swap ideas :)

Ok, so i have a new client, who has always had 'pearl' hi lites. She is about a base 7. I have always used Wella up until now, does anyone have any suggestions as to what colour 'pearl' could be? It's not really ashy is it?

Thank you in anticipation

Bindi:)

In Wella, pearl is a /8...but in this case I would get her to bring in a picture of what she gets done. We have all encountered clients asking for something then when you show them your interpretation of this on the chart, its not at all what they want. xx

Thanks Kim,
I've ordered a Wella shade chart so I can get her to pick the effect she is looking for. Handy to know that pearl is a /8

Thanks again hun

Bindi

watch that if she has very lightened or porous hair and you put say a 9/8 on it right throught the previously coloured hair, it will turn the ends purpley! justbe careful with it!! xxx

Thanks for the tip! She has quite alot of old hi-lites but a good couple of inches of re-grow so should be ok, only going to hi-lite the roots

Latest posts

Back