Pedicure bowl alternative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@OBNMK

Reaction score
What can i use as a pedicure bowl as I'm doing a callus peel treatment on wednesday.

A washing up bowl springs to mind, but i wouldn't have thought that would look very professional LOL! :lol:

What do you geeks use?

I need something reasonably cheap as I dont have much money really at the mo (story of my life!)

xxx

Last edited:
What can i use as a pedicure bowl as I'm doing a callus peel treatment on wednesday.

A washing up bowl springs to mind, but i wouldn't have thought that would look very professional LOL! :lol:

What do you geeks use?

I need something reasonably cheap as I dont have much money really at the mo (story of my life!)

xxx

sorry I don't have any advice but would also like to know if Geeks have any advice :) x

I use some stainless steel bowls from ikea! It's huge it fits up to a size 11 shoe maybe more but I only had my dad to try it out! Made him take his shoe off and try it in store :)

It's £15 a bowl but they look lovely.

You can get the Belava bowls with the disposable liners for £20 from Salon Serve.

Right then panic over, I've re-read the Callus Peel treatment and I don't need to wash the feet afterwards, I just need to wipe away any of the skin softening solution that is left on the foot before buffing, then it's moisturize and good to go!

It 's my first foot treatment ever and I was panicking :o

Right then panic over, I've re-read the Callus Peel treatment and I don't need to wash the feet afterwards, I just need to wipe away any of the skin softening solution that is left on the foot before buffing, then it's moisturize and good to go!

It 's my first foot treatment ever and I was panicking :o

What callus peel are you using hun if you don't mind me asking? x

yes, i like the look of this. i can see you have quoted the measurement as on ebay but could you tell me the measure of the diameter at the top and bottom. not sure if given measure + height

The belava starter kit is fab just got mine today and I love it!! 20 mark with liners it's a bargain!

Latest posts

Back