Pedicure chair or massage couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering what you think for pedicures in a salon would be better / more comfortable for clients?
Doing their pedicures on a pedicure chair or a massage couch?
What do you all do?
Any replies as always are appreciated :hug:

Hi there

I have a big comfy leather sofa and then a pedi-stool with a big leather foot rest that clients can rest the foot on. I also have a beauty couch, but i find personally for me a little awkward for pedicures, however some clients perfer it, but not many. I find when they are sat down, they can soak their feet for longer which they all love.

hope this helps :lol:

Donna

I have a Cosmetronic couch that converts to a chair for manicures and pedicures. Added advantage is that for pedicures I can raise the chair to the height that is comfortable for me to work at. I have a room at home so don't have much space. One comment that has come back from clients is that they don't like being on a couch for their pedicures because of the position they have to lay in (like giving birth). They feel uncomfortable and self-conscious.

Hope this helps.

I like to do my pedicures on a massage couch. You need to make sure you can raise the couch up so your client can sit up and I like to use some big comfy pillows to go behind their back and one under their knees. I've had pedicures before where I've had to lift my leg onto the therapists knee, I found this really uncomfortable n ended up with a sore leg/hip.
When I had my beauty room I had a pedicure chair which had a leg rest which I found good also but still prefer the couch..

in my friends salon, she has one of those chairs similar to a ladies breastfeeding nursery chair, but one that doesnt rock. it comes with a foot stool and its is soooo comfy. its gorgeous x

Latest posts

Back