Pedicure chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephib

Reaction score
Can anyone help please with what kind of chair they use for pedicures? My current set up is not working as it's not comfortable for the client so I really want to change that, I'm looking for maybe a reclining chair but interested in other ideas! Thanks!

Office chair that has height adjustment :)

We have a big lazyboy recliner for pedicures. When I first came to the salon, I wasn't sure about it, but then I was given a pedicure and it was fantastic! Everyone loves it. :Love: Some clients even fall asleep in it. Once the soak is done, they kick back and relax. We sit on an adjustable chair. Works great. :)

Do you have any pics of your set up please?

Here's my pedi set up. I use a leatherette recliner chair and stool and then I lower my swivel mani chair to its lowest setting.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405787933277.jpg
    1405787933277.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 512
Oh that's lovely, thanks for sharing! Where did you get yours?

Here's my pedi set up. I use a leatherette recliner chair and stool and then I lower my swivel mani chair to its lowest setting.

What I wouldn't give for a setup like that! My business is all mobile, so I usually end up bottom surfing round client's kitchen, living room or heaven forbid the conservatory :o
Not a pretty sight, but it does have its moments! :lol:

Can't get the link to work honey :(

I do both dependant upon what I'm doing. So when client has feet in the foot spa and I'm filing, doing cuticle work, applying the scrub and doing the foot massage, I sit on the stool. When i polish or Shellac the client has their feet on the stool.

I must admit ive not got the best posture for pedis but it works and I do ok. Clients love my chair and have had the odd client that nods off too!

I managed to attach the pic now :)

I always find the pedi set up really awkward and really want to find something that works well!!

Attachments

• Pedi chair.jpg
    Pedi chair.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 272
That looks very similar to mine bit less padded round the arms. I'd go for it honey!

I've tried a few ways, on swivel chairs, beauty bed, pedi stool and when I was mobile, even on my bottom on the floor!

This is by far the best :) x

Great thanks for your advice!! Hopefully my clients will be more comfortable for pedis from now on!!

I am actually looking to do something like this for my nail room. Since I don't have any plumbing hook up in my room I was going to use this and my footsie bath. How does it look with the footsie bath or basin you use?

I have to agree the recliner chairs are by far the most comfortable chairs for pedis if you cant stretch or have a pedicure spa chair x

Latest posts

Back