Pedicure-CND vs NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine191

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I want to do a pedicure course- nsi and creative academy does it.
Now, theyre both same price but- cnd you have tobuy all the products urself but with nsi seems cheaper because they provide it for you.?

Has anyone done a pedicure course with nsi? Are they good?
When you leave at 4 do you feel like you can perform straight away on someone and you feel confident?

Thank you xx

Does anyone know anything?

Personal I fail to see how a one day course in pedicures or manicures would ever be enough training as opposed to college we did a entire month on each plus millions practicals.
I did a short course via a nail brand I won't mention and to be honest it was complete waste of money. Learnt more from a utube video

Personal I fail to see how a one day course in pedicures or manicures would ever be enough training as opposed to college we did a entire month on each plus millions practicals.
I did a short course via a nail brand I won't mention and to be honest it was complete waste of money. Learnt more from a utube video

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I get where you coming from however for people like me- i never went to college to study beauty, i suppose its better than nothing and you just go from there?
I work at the salon where they said i can practise more often so that i feel confident.

CND Pedicure Beginners is 2 days

Latest posts

Back