pedicure help ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
hi all

I am due to start in new salon may1st and will be dong pedicures
i have already asked what is the most popular system to use for manicures and pedicures and creative won hands down...

Is there some website that i can look on to see the step by step procedure
how to do the pedicure by using what in what order?

i only know how to do pedicure the way i was trianed at college
and that was using just basic products no fancy system, also manicure step by step procedure in nailtiques... help please !

thanks

hayley x

I wouldn't imagine anyone who has trained to do a Creative Spa mani or pedi would really want to give step by step instructions as this is something you pay for training in. Your best bet would be to do a course in this yourself, that way you will have hands on experience and tutors to observe and guide you ifykwim. (Same with Nailtiques)

i agree you really need to do the training hun i don't think its very much but when you buy the pedicure kit you do get a video or dvd with the step by step on it xxx

I also agree, basically when I did Spa manciure and pedicure, I paid for the products and the training was free.

I agree to a certain extent but if you go onto Creative Nail Design's website in the US, there are step by steps for raw earth pedi, spa pedi and spa mani.

You will get a step by step in the kit, but you also have step-by-step guides on the creative website when you are logged in with your pro username and password.

I would also suggest Spa elements from Ezflow, I use it and my clients just love it! the kit does not come with a step-by-step, I got my pedicure training using this product, but I presume that you can get a step-by-step when you purchase it. It is a lot less expensive than creative, but not less quality! great smell and texture, leaves feet so soft!

Imo, Creative products are not at all expensive, and the quality is outstanding, as is the customer service and training that they provide.

Unlike some other companies, Creative 'throw in' the training for free, you just pay for the products.

Also, if you buy in larger sizes the savings are fab!

Latest posts

Back