Pedicure mask removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittas99

The Foot Spa Cyprus
Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a pedicure mask that doesn't need water for removal please? I will soon be performing pedicures/manicures in hotels rooms of wedding parties and I don't want to take the foot spa as its tricky ie no time to serilise (can't seem to spell that word!) between treatments, bulky to carry ect.Also I want to do dry manicure for the same reasons
Does anyone do anything similiar to this I'm also interested in doing pamper parties advice welcome thanks :)
Thanks

Hi, I use towelling mitts to remove the hand/foot mask and also to wipe over the hands at the start of treatments
hth x

Hi, I use towelling mitts to remove the hand/foot mask and also to wipe over the hands at the start of treatments
hth x

Same with me)

Nail designer with a twist;)

Thanks I will try towelling mitts. Do you cover the hands in cling film after the mask or isthere a special product I should be using? x

hth x

Me too :)

Also try the "illuminating moisture mask" from cnd. You can use warm wet towels to wipe the hands or the clients can rinse their hands after application. Also qtica smart spa has a moisture mask that doesn't dry up so it can be easily wiped off with damp towels

Latest posts

Back