Thai mani pedi range being discontinued! Help with a new range please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not on the site :( such a shame as ive heard quite a few people rave about it in my search and it sounded lush. It's the manicure/pedicure one isn't it? Think they now just do that in chamomile mint (stop with the mint!!!) and a lemon fragrance. The lemon sounds nice, but there's no matching soak sadly. Plus some people associate lemon fragrances with washing up lol.
I use OPI, I love it. The manicure/pedicure scrub in that fragrance you are on about (chamomile and mint) is AMAZING!!!!! Such a great foot scrub and seriously the smell is so nice, it smells like mojitos, almost need to stop myself from eating it [emoji23] Honestly though, don't worry that there is mint in it, its not tingly or anything like that and all my clients have loved the smell of the scrub. All the other pedicure and manicure range is great too but your right, Iv not managed to find any other products in the same smell

Yes I wish they matching soaks as well! Just to let you know, palms are doing vat free on their website from today, I think the offer lasts til Wednesday x

I do think Spa Rituals look like a lovely brand, I went with nubar as I wanted to use Gelicure so I decided to have all one brand for now, however I would definately consider Spa Rituals if I wanted to change in future. Like you though I find the product ranges a little confusing.

Thanks so much for the heads up! I am fairly positive they are doing the same for Olympia. I'm going to make an appointment and test it all out there before I order I think. That way I can have a sniff.

How do you find the Gelicure? I tried looking it up the other day and all
The threads were really old and around the UK launch. I couldn't find anything current about it.

Btw, for some reason Spa Rituals is much clearer on NSI than their own site. I was having a browse last night and it was a lot easier on there!

Hi yes the cuticle cream is a pre soak cream and smells amazing! It's a nice touch, I word it as a cuticle masque.

They exfoliating mask contains algae that eats away at the dead skin as well as being a a really fine gritty feeling scrub.

I always get mine from NSI and they do sample packets that you can order. You do have to pay for them but it's a good way to try the products out.

I sound like an ambassador lol but I just love the products. The packaging is gorgeous too and I have a couple of the branded towels too which looks really professional. Clients always comment on how nice my set up is.

They are a bit pricey but I think if you are using premium products you can charge that little bit more. A lot if my clients also like that the products are vegan friendly too x

Thanks! It's so nice to hear such enthusiasm for a brand! I think they might still work out a little cheaper than cnd, simply because they're multi use so you wouldn't need to buy as many different products. I need to make a cart and cost it up. I didn't notice the samples last night, brilliant! I also love that they do matching candles, plus the packaging looks really lux.

I use OPI, I love it. The manicure/pedicure scrub in that fragrance you are on about (chamomile and mint) is AMAZING!!!!! Such a great foot scrub and seriously the smell is so nice, it smells like mojitos, almost need to stop myself from eating it [emoji23] Honestly though, don't worry that there is mint in it, its not tingly or anything like that and all my clients have loved the smell of the scrub. All the other pedicure and manicure range is great too but your right, Iv not managed to find any other products in the same smell

Thanks Emm, your description makes it sound really appealing! I'm gonna ring them and ask if they're bringing any (or can bring) some to Olympia for me to test. I'm so nervous about mint! I tested out the gena mask on my hand yesterday just to double check. I know feet are usually more tolerant but seriously, it was awful! Like a burning cold sensation. I only left it on a minute, rinsed and dried off and applied hand cream. My hand felt tingly and uncomfortable for ages! I've got loads of it left, so will have to save it for really hot days.

Sorry I've had to do the multiple quote thing. I'm in bed feeling rotten and on my iPod. Xx

Sparitual sent me some samples, along with the NSI catalogue! For anyone interested, the products are a million times clearer in the paper catalogue. Can't wait to test them out.

However, although the prices seemed reasonable, I've realised the sizes are very small. Nubar is only a tiny bit more for much more product! So I am swaying more towards them. I also saw a really nice looking spa range today on Thalia, which sounds lovely and looks very comprehensive. Just waiting for my account to be approved to check prices.

I'm not in a huge rush, just have been saying since I got the gena stuff that I'd switch to a single complete range in October and make use of Olympia deals. I hate having random bits of everything!

Xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back