Pedicure stool?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
Are those pedicure stools with a leg rest attached good? I'm doing the CND spa-tacular course in sept so want to get one to practise :?:

Hey Lucy, yes I have one, stool to sit on with one leg rest attached. It's fab, been using them for years for Pedicures, you won't regret buying one xxx

Ooh good, thanks kerry...another thing to invest in!!!x

Hi yes I've got one and it will definitely save you a lot of back ache, I would recommend you get one. they are light weight too so quite good if you're mobile. The only down side to them is that sometimes when the client rests their calf in the leg rest it means that their toes are pointing upwards, so you just need to reposition the clients leg to make sure that the foot is flat so you can work on their toes.

Oh yes, and don't get off the stool whilst your client has a leg up either :wink2:

Oh yes, and don't get off the stool whilst your client has a leg up either :wink2:

and don't let anyone sit on the footrest absentmindedly =catastrophic results!

Ha, that reminds of the time i got off mine while my sister in law still had her leg on the legrest, she fell off her chair and i couldn't stop laughing. How very unproffesional of me!!!!!

Haha! Will warn the children about that then!!!:lol:

I have one and I worry that my clients are not comfortable. I ask them and they say yes, but it looks kind of awkward with their foot placed on it.

Clients who are larger look even more uncomfortable. If I could lower the rest, or make my chair raise it would improve things I think.

I've never had a mishap getting up off the stool. But now I've said it, I probably will!

They are awesome! If you can afford it go for it girl. Save yourself so much hurt :p

I have one and I worry that my clients are not comfortable. I ask them and they say yes, but it looks kind of awkward with their foot placed on it.

Clients who are larger look even more uncomfortable. If I could lower the rest, or make my chair raise it would improve things I think.

I've never had a mishap getting up off the stool. But now I've said it, I probably will!

The one I saw was adjustable, both the stool part and the leg part xx

If it gives you adjustable height, then I think that will be better. Mine is adjustable in how far the stool and rest sit apart, but that's it.

Oh how I would love a big, comfy, purpose built pedi chair. :)

Bump ....anyone? :hug:

I have it and its not very good! Still have to lean over

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have this one and find it really comfortable to use for me and the client.

The pictures are only to demonstrate the different treatments that I can do with the stool (someone asked ages ago in another thread). Obviously, I would not use a spa and an electrical item at the same time :eek:

I bought it a couple of years ago and it was well worth the money.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 473
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 356
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 340
  • cc.JPG
    cc.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 412
Great, thanks for that, so useful to see being used in pictures. Think i'll order one to give it a try :)

Hiya,

would the pedi stool with foot attachment (as pictured above) suitable for being mobile?

Do any of you take this with you when doing mobile pedis?

Thanks xx

I personally don't do mobile, but its pretty light to carry, I carry it in one hand. Maybe a bit bulky to get in and out the car though as it is one piece.

Hi

Can any of you recommend where you got your stools from and prices please? Not looking to spend much but need something to help with pedicures as my back is breaking!!

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back