Pen recommendations for swatch sticks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coley92

Reaction score
The sharpie has rubbed off.. can anyone recommend a particular pen that wont rub off? Or another tip to make it stay on? What if i covered it will a gel topcoat ?

Label printer works the best I bought mine on amazon

ffb94b5ecc45d0e1e2fad9c4162885db.jpg

I buy a super cheap gel top coat from ebay and use that to go over my sharpie (you use a lot!) Works a treat.
I also go over regular polish swatches. They used to constantly smudge when clients would go through the colours.

I use a plain white sticky back A4 sheet of paper fir my printer (from Amazon) and type the name of every colour on my computer with enough space between the words to guillotine them. Pull off the stick back and pop straight into the sticks. Then a bit of clear tape to avoid rubbing off. Looks neat.

A Dymo printer is quick and easy to use (the tape is the perfect width for colour pops) and looks neat and professional :)

I buy a super cheap gel top coat from ebay and use that to go over my sharpie (you use a lot!) Works a treat.
I also go over regular polish swatches. They used to constantly smudge when clients would go through the colours.

That’s a ‘me too’ on that one! [emoji16]

Latest posts

Back