People who don't listen to professionals!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Why is it you give people advice and they do what they say they won't do! My friend coloured his beard with I think it were loreal home box colour? Some crap off the shelf at super drug. and now he's got blisters all over his face and neck and it's red raw! I don't wanna sound offensive but I thought women were bad at chucking a colour on and not listening. and now it's us guys!

I said to him in the first place GO TO A BARBERS AND HAVE A SKIN TEST ITS DIRT CHEAP TO HAVE A BEARD TRIM AND COLOURED. He never listened to me and now he's regretted it.

You know sometimes even I don't listen to my own advice.As humans we just have free license with our own bodies.Ive lanced a few things that should probably have been to doctors in the past.. On myself and close relatives .. And I've used box colours on and off and teeth whitening products I guess its just the easier option.Do you dabble in your own electrics,plumbing etc its the same thing my son has just yesterday b******d up his laptop thinking he was clever we now have to send it off to our computer mending professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's do true and do frustrating!! I took my 11 yr old son to the barbers today ( I'm a hairdresser) he wanted some fancy undercut that a wrestler has ( had long hair) now he is left with a pony tail of rats ends and I'm €20 out of pocket and he's been crying ever since!!! Even though when he was on the chair I told him!! 😁😁😁😁😡😡😡why do we bother????

Latest posts

Back