Perfect colour powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookieface

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any pictures of the perfect colour powders in pink? Ie, the blush and pure pink?

Many thanks

I would love to see them too!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

CND Perfect Color Powders in Pure Pink and Blush provide sheer coverage - so they are completely see though, clear like glass.
Pure Pink has a gentle hint of pink and Blush has a little more pink colour. As they are sheer they rely very much on the colour of the natural nail below, they will look a little different on everyone. If you want a sheer powder that is a bit more PINK! , try Intense Pink.

CND provide 3 Sheer Pink Perfect Color Powders:
Perfect Color Pure Pink - sheer
Perfect Color Blush Pink - sheer
Perfect Color Intense Pink - sheer

Thanks wee fee. I would like a nice creamy pink opaque. Any suggestions?

I think maybe cool pink? I have the neutral pink I use on clients with warm skin tones but need an opaque for people with paler skin tones? Also the cool pink on sweet squared only comes in the large pot, are they out of stock of the 23g?

I have made MANY shades of pinks using CND Additives. I just dont have pictures :( This is the only one I have of Retention+ Powder, Yes... These are on my 6 year old daughter :( Bad Mama but she is persistent!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497700.929011.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497700.929011.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 176
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497730.989118.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373497730.989118.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 151
Thanks biljana it's hard to see from the pic which colour is which though, is it the cool pink opaque you have used?

Thanks biljana it's hard to see from the pic which colour is which though, is it the cool pink opaque you have used?

Oh crap, where is my brain!? I used Brisa Gel on her!
I scooped out a bit of clear gel on a popsicle stick, added a drop of brisa white gel paint and a pinch of red additive. Gently mixed so not to form bubbles. Did the same for the black part, without the white added. I dont like to waste product so you can always just make more rather than throw it away and in her case I had left over.

Not sure if the pink is seen in this one better :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373544991.408598.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373544991.408598.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 116
And just to add, you can make an awesome variety of pinks using CND powders! Add your additives to it, if you want more opaque add the red to white powder and of course if you are looking for more sheer pinks you would add red to your clear/pink powder. Just play around, its fun :)

Apolgies for the silly question here...but what are the additives used for? As a full colour or to mix for rockstar etc?:o

Apolgies for the silly question here...but what are the additives used for? As a full colour or to mix for rockstar etc?:o

OMG I dont even know where to begin telling you all about CND additives!! Hehe The possibilities are endless and your imagination is the limit. Additives from CND are little pots of pure pigments. There are a variety to choose from, and you can add them to gels or powders to achieve amazing colours. I have opted to use my three primary (red,blue,yellow) to make just about any colour possible, I also love my black and of course powder/gel already comes in white. I have sat for days and crunched numbers on the best cost effective enhancement when it comes to gels and powders and CND always comes out on top. I dont have money or space to store a 100 jars of premixed colours
, as an artist

Oh for heavens sake, my phone is nuts :(
Posted before I finished my last post.
All I can say, as an artist and a nail tech I get clients at my table excited knowing their nails will be original and that they can never be re-created! That gives me an edge over my competitors as they only use already manufactured colours. In closing, you can use the additives for full coverage, make them as sheer as you please, add glitter and have fun

Thank you for your advise :)

Although i've been doing nails a while, it's only now that i've been looking in to being more experimental.

Just out of interest, when do you add the additives, could I use base coat gel, then additive for full coverage and then some glitter etc? Or would I have to add another base coat before using the glitter over the top of the additive?

Thank you for your advise :)

Although i've been doing nails a while, it's only now that i've been looking in to being more experimental.

Just out of interest, when do you add the additives, could I use base coat gel, then additive for full coverage and then some glitter etc? Or would I have to add another base coat before using the glitter over the top of the additive?
There are tons of ways of doing additives, I am opening today at 12 so in a few hours and I will try to post a few step by step pictures...
If I am using powder I will add my colour to it first and mix them add my choice of glitter to it and mix until well blended... Use your liquid with it as per usual

I'd love to see some photos :) Thank you!!

Hope this helps?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568751.082287.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568751.082287.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 86
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568769.075997.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568769.075997.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 85
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568787.763455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568787.763455.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 85
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568810.628052.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568810.628052.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 81
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568830.506242.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568830.506242.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 81
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568851.040638.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373568851.040638.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 87
The very last one shows a sample with glitter added and then a full colour one.. These of course are unrefined and just to show you how deep pink can get

This one I did last week, using less red to make it a fair pink, and a ton of glitter! She is coming in today for her waxing so I will see how they lasted her seeing as how she wanted them too long for my liking

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373569791.259348.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373569791.259348.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Back