"Perfect sense" paraffin wax chamber

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondgirl78

Reaction score
hi

has anyone in the uk got a perfect sense paraffin wax kit? I have looked on the net and i will have to get one sent from the US. Was wondering if anyone else has heard of them or got one?

Also has anyone had experience with the Hive paraffin wax spray?

Many thanks:)

Hello,

I noted that you had a question about getting a paraffin chamber and wax in the UK? My name is Denisse, and I work for Salon and Spa Revolutions, creators of PerfectSense Paraffin products. We're located in the United States, but our distributor for PerfectSense in the UK is called SpaVision.

Try going to their website for some more information:

Spa Vision

And don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more help!

Thanks!

-Denisse Ypina
International Sales
Salon and Spa Rev.

We used the Hive spray wax at our salon... for a very short time, because it was AWEFUL. It was messy, and went on very uneven and dry, and thus making it very difficult to get off. A total waste of money.

I thought the spray would be a great idea but hate it, as said, dry and uneven.

What I do now is: Heat up the paraffin in the spray bottles and then undo lid and pour into small foil lined bowl. It works a treat and saves heating up a whole paraffin pot! great for mobile too.

hth:hug:

Last edited:
Hello,

I noted that you had a question about getting a paraffin chamber and wax in the UK? My name is Denisse, and I work for Salon and Spa Revolutions, creators of PerfectSense Paraffin products. We're located in the United States, but our distributor for PerfectSense in the UK is called SpaVision.

Try going to their website for some more information:

Spa Vision

And don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more help!

Thanks!

-Denisse Ypina
International Sales
Salon and Spa Rev.

Hello,
How much does the PerfectSense cost? i am looking for paraffin wax, that is easy like that for mobile.. Is the chamber quite big though? My main priority is the cost though....
xxxx

Latest posts

Back