Perfect Smile Strips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurab71

Reaction score
Just like everyone, i am always looking for new products & techniques to make the job alittle faster. Well i have seen a product called `Perfect Smile` from www.nailorder.com. Has anyone else seen & tried these? They are white plastic strips. They seem ok. They can be used over the natural nail, over tips or used to create a perfect smile line as the free edge grows out. So instead of using powder, it seems like you just apply a new strip. As i get alot of clients from the nail bars, who use white tips, i really wanted to keep that crisp line you get with the white tips.
Has anyone tried these when it comes to an infill & rebalance that can tell me what they are like.
They seem a little costly, but you do get a good few strips. They explain to you how to apply them. But i just wanted to know if anyone had taken the plunge and tried them.
Laura.x.:eek:

Seems like a lot of faffing about to get a result thats not as good.
You still have to do a re balance and if you're going to do zone 1 in clear over a sticky stripe then you might as well do zone 1 in white and save the cost and time of the sticky stripe.

If you're still training and having problems with this then it may seem like the best way to go. And if that's the case then do it.
But....there's always a but....you MAY find that in time this is a waste of money and after some more practice or training you don't need it.
Good luck whatever you decide. x

i remember when those first came out, it doesnt really seem to have taken off. the smile line on them is too straight in my opinion.

ok peeps, i think i may just stick with what i am doing. It seemed like a good idea anyway,
Laura.x.

ok peeps, i think i may just stick with what i am doing. It seemed like a good idea anyway,
Laura.x.

always good to be open minded about new ideas though eh ?:)

If you were to start using these you may find you would rely on them too much because you hadn't properly learnt and practiced the normal way. If I were you I would get up to speed on normal application then you can always incorporate something like this for time saving later on xx

I think i may just do that. Only been mobile 5 months & gradually getting to grips with enhancements. They are good i think, and so do my clients, no complaints...but i need to have more practice at perfecting that smile line. So yeh...i will keep practicing & maybe once i have done it, i may get some of these strips, then again, if i have perfected the smile, why bother.
Never mind. Plod on as they say. Thanks peeps again.
Laura.x.

Latest posts

Back