Permanent hair removal - Super Hair Removal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Has anyone heard of super hair removal before? It's supposed to get rid of hair permanently after 1-3 sessions and is meant to be almost painless... Does anyone know what machine this would be, roughly how much the machine might set me back, and whether my level 3 A&P would be a high enough qualification to be able to do the training on one?
Thanks for any info x

It sounds like the the Alma soprano laser.If you search soprano some info may come up.
I think 1 to 3 sessions is a bit optimistic even with one of them though,maybe 6 and you are still likely to need more.
The machines are thousands and thousands and thousands :biggrin:to buy and tend to be used in cosmetic clinics and very high end salons, they may lease.

Lasers and IPL are permanent hair reduction (research the FDA meaning) - be careful of the word permanent especially when purchasing equipment and using this terminology with clients. Electrolysis is still the only permanent method although I have been told of good results with IPL etc by a few of the clients who have come to me for electrolysis.

Latest posts

Back