Perron Rigot at Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyleigh

Reaction score
Hi geeks today I purchased a bag of Perron rigot cirepil gold performance at Sally's, I was told this was the same a euro blonde, I've compaired the bags and some ingredients are different, my question is can I top up my euro blonde with the gold performance??

Hi,

Perron Rigot Paris have created two new formulation waxes (Pink Sensitive and Gold Performance) exclusively for Sally Beauty. Whilst they are similar in texture, they are not the same formulation as Euroblonde or Eurose. They have been created to meet the demand of independents who wish to make small instant purchases e.g. hairdressers who offer beauty, mobile therapists, etc.

Perron Rigot UK

Thanks for replying, I understand that they are not the same ingredients but wanted to know if I can top up my wax pot which has euro blonde in with the gold performance.

Is the Sally's PR wax warm or hot please? As I'm looking for a new warm wax and I have a local Sally's so it would be ideal xx

Is the Sally's PR wax warm or hot please? As I'm looking for a new warm wax and I have a local Sally's so it would be ideal xx

It's hot wax, bags of 800g beads

Latest posts

Back