Perron Rigot Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuburbanDecay

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy Perron Rigot in Ireland? There seems to be just one supplier who I have contacted, but I was told that sales reps would get back to me but I have heard nothing yet. There seems to be no phone line to order, no online shop and no shop to physically buy them. I can't buy from the UK as they are not allowed to ship Perron Rigot to Ireland. Can anyone help?

Chleo Enterprises is the only place in Ireland to purchase perron rigot.

There number is 01 286 4770.

Here is a link to their website and as stated they are the only distributor for PR .

Chleo Enterprises

Thank you so much for your replies, I really appreciate it. I finally got to place my order today, but not really impressed with the service. No price list, no info, I'm new to the brand so I was asking a few questions that weren't really answered. Luckily I sort of knew what I needed from research here, although I don't think there's an after wax lotion in my order now that I think of it. Can I just ask what is the working temperature of homme? I have searched!

Thank you so much for your replies, I really appreciate it. I finally got to place my order today, but not really impressed with the service. No price list, no info, I'm new to the brand so I was asking a few questions that weren't really answered. Luckily I sort of knew what I needed from research here, although I don't think there's an after wax lotion in my order now that I think of it. Can I just ask what is the working temperature of homme? I have searched!
That's not good. Order a Refreshing gel for after. Homme works great at 54.

Thank you so much Kim! I can't wait to try it. The order has probably already shipped... And I hate paying a delivery charge for just one item when I asked if I had everything that I'd need in the first place. I'll call and ask again :)

I totally agree, I've had the same problems with Chleo Enterprises. Their website is out of date, because when I finally got through to them on the phone, I was told that the trainer had left, but I could place an order anyway. I really want to train in intimate waxing, and from research on salon geek PR gets the best reviews. However I need to train also. I had intended going to uk to train with Kim Lawless, but with a new baby now, unfortunately it won't be possible for a while.
I'm considering going with Waxperts, although they don't get great reviews here:evil:

Latest posts

Back