Perron Rigot nacree blanche

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi I was watching a video earlier with the American wax queen lady using Bering wax and she made it look so easy, using what looked like a creamier wax. I'm currently using pr cristil ocean as it seemed highly recommended and have actually never tried a different kind of wax except in training. The nacree Blanche sounds more creamy has anyone experience of it, is it easier to apply/good results? I just find the cristil ocean v runny and sticky but I am a novice so mayb just my lack of experience and skill!

I've tried all the PR strip waxes and like Mojito the best. Nacree Blanche is nice but you will use more of the creamy textured waxes.

Anyone else? [emoji4]

The wax in the Lori Nestore DVD is Berodins Ease.

I tried it but prefer the PR Mojito as it goes on thinner.

I was using Crystal Ocean & Euroblonde as they were recomended but found Crystal Ocean just too fluid and although I could work with it & it got all the hairs etc.. I wasn't enjoying using it, I decided I wanted something else so I went on a PR discovery day and chose Nacree Blanche, I love it.

I just find I am getting in a right old mess with cristil ocean as its so funny, is it easier to apply would you say? Thanks for your help just had a complete wax disaster [emoji53] X

Yes I think Nacree Blanche is easier to control as it's not a 'super fluid' wax like Crystal Ocean, it is still fluid enough to spread well but not anywhere near as runny getting it from pot to client.

Thank you for your help, think I may give it a try. I was taught to drizzle from one spatula to another for application and I end up being stuck from glove to spatula and struggling to apply it to a large area in one go, urrrrrrgh hate waxing tonight!!! Lol

I started on crustal ocean and hated it as it's so runny, the pr trainer then told me that they would recommend that for people that are really experiencedon't waters so I've worked my way through all the perron waxes and I agree the mojito is the best x

Thank you for your help, think I may give it a try. I was taught to drizzle from one spatula to another for application and I end up being stuck from glove to spatula and struggling to apply it to a large area in one go, urrrrrrgh hate waxing tonight!!! Lol

That just takes time and causes a mess, spatulas are less than a penny each so just use once and bin or wrap tissue round one end and use twice x

Latest posts

Back