Perron Rigot, tins or beads?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
I would like to change the wax I use and have heard great things about Perron Rigot, my question is what is the difference between the tins of wax and the beads? I like to use warm wax.

Which is the best one? Is each type for different areas?

Difference between crystal ocean, nacre Blanche in Tins. Eurobond, Eurose? I'm
Guessing anything that says "without strips" is hard wax?

Don't want to buy the wrong thing lol

As you said the beads are the non strip waxes. The best way to see all the different waxes a d to get a chance to try them out for yourself is to attend a discovery day that they hold. Most of the range will be there for students to try out and at the end of the day you get a goodie bag with some wax and Pre and post waxing products.

Nacre Blanche is a creamy almond oil based strip wax which I prefer for male waxinga d cristal ocean is a clear hypoallergenic wax which is the most popular one they sell
Jack

The bags of beads are what we call hot wax, or non strip wax. Can be used on every part of the body but usually used on sensitive body parts.

The tins are strip wax and removed with a strip. usually used on less sensitive body parts such as legs.

HTH's x

If you contact PR they will send you samples of the beads (hot wax) to try....or thats certainly the case here in Spain.xxxxx

Latest posts

Back