Perron Rigot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been using the euroblonde fine for 6 months and happy with it. So thought I would switch all my waxing to perron as I loved the products...

I bought cepril ocean blue and blanc. Whats the temperature you use these at on digital heater. I seen 70 but tbh when im waxing I dont feel im getting a good wax on the eyebrows its leaving loads hair behind :( ...

Any advice? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use nacre Blanche wax and use it between 70-73 on my digital heater. The temperatures can vary so much from one heater to another so always best to temperature check. I find with brows you have to be careful bot to apply to much oil under the wax as it's such as small area and small quantity of wax that the oil can create to much if a barrier so I only apply a really tiny amount and blot if I need to.

Thank you jack. I love the waxes although just getting ocean blue next time and euro blonde. Just wasnt sure if wax was to hot, and thats why it wasnt getting all hairs x

There will be a discovery workshop coming up soon and Scotland. Not sure exactly as yet of the dates but perhaps you may like to come along and try out some of the other waxes in the range. Enjoy your weekend and hope you manage to get it sorted with your wax.

Jack

Yes will def go to that. Be good to see all the other waxes :). You too x

In case you've not noticed Jack, Chazac is in Glasgow. Go the Weegies! :D

Latest posts

Back