Personal safety, salon guinea pig?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nateice

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just wanted to pic your brains about the above. I have advertised for waxing models for different types of waxing, I have also advised for mainicure and facial treatments. I will be offering the treatments in the privacy of my own home (I have a little studio set up).

The response I have had has only been from guys wanting intimate waxing, which is absolutly fine and I was quite grateful for the response. The guys seem really nice and genuine and have given me their address and phone numbers.

My question is how to you protect your own safety. I am only asking because my husband has made me a bit worried by pointing out the fact that I know nothing about them and they could be anyone. The models will be coming to my home and it will only be me and mys sister there. My husband will only be able to be there on some occasions.

Am I right to feel paranoid, has anyone used models before and how do you protect your safety?

Any advice would be gladly appreciated.

Many thanks x

I'd book the males in only when hubby is home myself. But to be fair anyone can have a knife or hurt u....it's just all the "other stuff" I'd be worried about with men. Sure they are lovely!!!! Just I'd feel better scheduling on the same evening for example and mentioning hubby is home lol perhaps he could make the tea (after asking if he wants one lol)

Thank you Indie.

I too only book new male clients in when my husband is home, once I get to know them and feel comfortable I then book them at any convenient time.

I also explain this to them when they first book that I only do male clients at certain times/days

H x

I have a wireless door bell bought it from Argos for £5. I have the bell part and my husband has the ringer so in case of an emergency I just press it etc I have it with me with all clients xx

Latest posts

Back