PHD, Hive or other?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nishi85

Reaction score
so as the title says, which would you recomment and what have your experiences been?

i have looked for a trhead with comaprison but cant find one.

i currently use the hive roller system and to be honest im not really that happy with it. the cartridges leak sometimes, the roller heads seize up even if thery are clean and so on..

just want a good easy system to use so any recommendations?

thanks in advance

I tried the rollers and really wasn't impressed, same problems as you, but used phd at work so went with that system and now I wouldn't use any other. Phd is really easy to use

I use Depileve 100g rollers at the moment, also love the Perron Rigot 100g Homme roller.

I've just hot some o the Carron 100g rollers which you can refil ... They even supply a refill bottle you can buy!

I use to use the PHD system but after four years have gone back to the pot and spatula,(no double dipping of the spatula)as I found that you could never get all the wax out of the tubes so was either wasting it by throwing them away or you end up with loads of tubes with little bits left in them.

The clean and easy system is good and it looks like they now use hive wax in the cartridges,so its better than it has been in the past.We are using the chocolate wax at the mo and I really like it.

Thanks for all the answers. Will weigh up pros and cons and try to decide what to do

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

We used to use the PHD system at my old spa and I absolutely hated it. Found the tubes very difficult to use once about half was gone, and the little nozzles at the end tended to splurge out wax at the sides not in a nice thin application.

I stick to my pot and spatula now :)

Latest posts

Back