Phd wax - how much used per treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellebelle

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry another question from me, I just wanted to check what treatments you get out of a whole tube. I only got a half leg wax out of one tube the other night but got about 3/4 leg from my sister another time, and the applicator heads keep getting clogged up towards the end of a treatment and I end up using a new one. I close the applicator and swipe clean excess before placing back in the heater whilst I remove the wax.

I do really love it but want to get the most out of it,

If anyone has any tips I would be really grateful.

Thank you

E x

I'm not the best person to answer this as I hate waxing but the size of the client does make a difference to how much product is used. Also, is your wax warm enough, cooler wax tends to clog more. Hope this helps a little - I will be interested in other people's views.
JES x

i get about 4 / 5 full legs out of one tube , i prosuming that your are using the white heads ,it may be that you need to keep the tube hotter to aid the flow of wax , try applying half a leg then putting tube back in to the chamber while you remove the half leg , it takes practice but you've got the best system there keep waxing good luck:D

Wow you get that many full legs?! I am definitely doing something wrong, obviously squeezing too hard and not applying quickly enough. Yes I'm using the white heads for legs. I've done everything through ellisons and it is the 70ml tubes I'm using. Do they come in bigger sizes then?

E x

hun ive been at this for years so dont worry it is easy and tempting to put to much pressure on the tube , you really dont need to much wax to achive the right thickness ,i get the same tubes as you dont think they do bigger ones but like i say the best thingto do is practice and RELAX the more stressed you getthe more ifind we waste .

doyou have the training dvd? as its agood one to watch to refresh your training .

try to make sure your pod is switched on for about 30 mins to heat up before your tratment this ensures good flow if you need any more help im always availble thorgh PM x

Thank you,
I think I'll crack the DVD open! I'm definitely applying to thick I think! If I have any probs ill pm you thank you x

Latest posts

Back