photos for advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Hello, could anyone please tell me: would it be best to make-up photos myself with a digi cam or pay for a photographer for advertising on leaflets?
Many thanks

Hey hun
I use Fotolia which is an online company that stocks lots of royalty free images, they have a fab section for nails etc and are very cheaply priced.

Sue x

Hey hun
I use Fotolia which is an online company that stocks lots of royalty free images, they have a fab section for nails etc and are very cheaply priced.

Sue x
WOW what a fab webite, thanks. Could you tell me where I can get some make-up consultation/lesson cards for clients
Debbie xxx

Sorry I would like to use my own work if I can.

Hey hun

Sue x

hey sue thanks for this site ive been after decent images for my flyers and that for ages thanks so much :)

I got my sister to take a pic with her SLR cam for me and used vista print to do my door to door flyers. I have pics in my album odds and sods so you can see what you can achieve without the pro. photographer :)

I'm guessing that would depend on what images you wanted and how good a photographer you are? My advice would be to initially try and take the pics yourself, and then try a professional photographer only if you aren't happy with your own pics... at least that way you could save money if your own pics are suitable for what you want...

Agree with Ruth.

I did my own pics for my web site. It may not be much, but it shows what I can do. OK, a pro would have done it better :green: but I did not want to put on somebody elses shiny feathers on, especially if I can't make them myself. Of course, if you need generic pics of beautifull hands, faces or something with wax, then go with the pro.

Latest posts

Back