Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are all the hd brows experts :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where are all the hd brows experts :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your picture isn't very clear. I would say you have used too much make up, I mistake that I made when I did my first sets, I try not to use palette if necessary so people can see the true difference I've made. IF they say they pencil or powder in their brows I know I have a good chance of retailing the items. Xxx

Ah thought a thread like this must exist! Here some which I was quite proud of, before and after, what love to know what you all think please, good and bad :) think they had a good base shape. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374534952.780778.jpg

Oh dear sorry, I must apologise for all those awful typos and auto corrects! It's late on a Monday?!

Some recent HD Brows - I trained 6 weeks ago and love it!
I am going to book on a refresher day soon though as I would like a pointers on the finishing technique
x

These are beautiful, I love the first ones especially.

Actually i just trim my brows when I am attending a party or any event, i'm too lazy o maintain it.

Your picture isn't very clear. I would say you have used too much make up, I mistake that I made when I did my first sets, I try not to use palette if necessary so people can see the true difference I've made. IF they say they pencil or powder in their brows I know I have a good chance of retailing the items. Xxx

I know pretty rubbish pic, eh! I have three booked in for wed so ill try get some better snaps - thanks for the advice. So, you rarely use powder?

Some recent HD Brows - I trained 6 weeks ago and love it!
I am going to book on a refresher day soon though as I would like a pointers on the finishing technique
x

These are fab how did you get the hang of it soo quickly!
Would appreciate any tips/tricks you have found along the way.

Do you guys all still draw on the shape?

I never thought I would, but I find it easier to do without drawing the shape on. When you go on the refresher course, you have to (or the trainers encourage you) to draw just the three markers. But strangely, it seems easier than drawing the shape on.

I know pretty rubbish pic, eh! I have three booked in for wed so ill try get some better snaps - thanks for the advice. So, you rarely use powder?

I hardly ever use powder! It just looks too fake. I how ever completely powder mine on, they are evidentially fake but that's how I like them. If they say oh I don't do anything with my brows why give them a brow full of powder & pencil? If they aren't going to maintain it they will just go home wash it off and think oh that was pointless...no returning customer! If they say oh I pencil mine in I draw the hair lines on one brow then show them the effect. I say oh do you sharpen your pencil like this? (Then show them mine) they reply oh no. I say yes they are special pencils. Next comment, How much ? And done you have someone that needs to come back to have their pencil sharpened and they have bought a pencil. Xx

I never thought I would, but I find it easier to do without drawing the shape on. When you go on the refresher course, you have to (or the trainers encourage you) to draw just the three markers. But strangely, it seems easier than drawing the shape on.

Iv one been doing the three marks, find the drawing on a nightmare!

I hardly ever use powder! It just looks too fake. I how ever completely powder mine on, they are evidentially fake but that's how I like them. If they say oh I don't do anything with my brows why give them a brow full of powder & pencil? If they aren't going to maintain it they will just go home wash it off and think oh that was pointless...no returning customer! If they say oh I pencil mine in I draw the hair lines on one brow then show them the effect. I say oh do you sharpen your pencil like this? (Then show them mine) they reply oh no. I say yes they are special pencils. Next comment, How much ? And done you have someone that needs to come back to have their pencil sharpened and they have bought a pencil. Xx

I actually had a lady in last night with a very full brow (apart frm the saved bit on the left bulb) she just wanted a tidy so I only added a few tiny hair strokes to the bald area.

ok, i stressing about ending up with ginger brows, nothing against giner, actually LOVE red heads but nobody wants ginger broo'? So if someone was a kind of auburn/ginger would you recommend i use equal parts light brown and grey? colour theory has never been the best tbh :o

First pic i left them too long Above last pic with out any Mske up at all as client didnt want any but only small areas too grow in bow only 2 treatments next one should be the final treatment then just maintence for this client please feel free too critise it all helps x

Latest posts

Back