piccies of ure nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
hi, just been attempting to improve my website, and i've decided that i would like to have a page of other nail tech's work. so i would love it if a few of you could send me a piccie! i cant put many on, as it's only a freewebs site, so i think there is a limit to the amount of piccies, but i would love to put some on my site.
cheers!

Hi Sarah :hug: I would love it if you put a pic of mine on your site because my site has totally ballsed-up! Lol! I tried to remake one but after about 20mins of it running, the same thing happened again! How do i send you one? Would it be ok to send you some to have a look at to your e-mail address? That's the only way i know how to do it! Then, if you wanna use one you can pick the one you like best!

Pm or e-mail me if you want!
Thanks
Rach

R S B said:
Hi Sarah :hug: I would love it if you put a pic of mine on your site because my site has totally ballsed-up! Lol! I tried to remake one but after about 20mins of it running, the same thing happened again! How do i send you one? Would it be ok to send you some to have a look at to your e-mail address? That's the only way i know how to do it! Then, if you wanna use one you can pick the one you like best!

Pm or e-mail me if you want!
Thanks
Rach
you have pm

Any one else?

Hi Sarah, we'll be delighted to let you have a couple. Can I ask how many pics are you allowed display or (what amount of space do you get from Freeserve?) It mightn't be a bad idea if you tightened up on the sizes of your own pics before any new pics come your way. If you need a hand, let me know. In the meantime, I'll mail you the pics.
Sean

Latest posts

Back